Sunday 1 September 2013

Welcome

Hi Yall,

welcome to my humble abode, come in, kick off your shoes, sit back and enjoy.

Currently this blog is named after my Burlesque persona the darling Miss Sticky Sweet, this is not because it is a a blog about burlesque but simply so perspective employers can't find this and realise what a crazy lady I am. (Note: if you are a perspective employer finding this please ignore previous sentence and be assured I am not a crazy lady but in fact a very grounded, well rounded individual with amazing time keeping skills XD)

I am sure I will post some burlesque related stories, along with my experiences of wedding planning, work work, volunteering, adventures, social life, my personal philosophy, music I like pretty much anything I can think to write about I will. I may include a few tutorials or some creative writing but again we will just see what comes our way :)

So are we sitting comfortably? Then we will begin....


P.S I am dyslexic so there will be multiple spelling and grammar mistakes, if it bugs you just don't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment